Beat the Box
In Salon Education
How do we train, maintain and attain success in the salon when competing against boxed home hair colour? This brand new course empowers colourists with the knowledge and confidence to increase colour revenue, retain clients, and convert clients who are using box colour. With the right techniques, communication and experience, colour clients will fall in love with their bespoke service and won’t want their hair done anywhere other than the salon chair. Jack demonstrates on live models in the morning; delegates work on a live model in the afternoon.
This class allows delegates to take what they’ve learnt onto the salon floor and immediately they’ll be able to make more money by offering the right colour service and bring clients back to the salon.
- How to communicate colour to the client
- Convert clients from boxed home hair colour to bespoke in-salon colour
- Multi-bowl colour techniques
- How to make your point of difference with commercial hair colour, balayage and more
- Applications that don’t take up more time but can’t be replicated and will keep clients coming back.
5:00pm Finish – approximately
Book your course.